All of them.
Kurt Hummel needs to wear all of these.
My name is Cooper Anderson and this blog is to document my life with my little brother Blaine. I am 20 and from Lima Ohio but now Blaine and I love in LA and I work at a Mexican Grille called 'The Border'. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to shoot me a message. And be sure to follow Blaine on here too.
All of them.
Kurt Hummel needs to wear all of these.
I love Punziella’s work! Especially Rapunzel’s bangs and Elsa’s bun!
Anways, the new BIG SIX!!!
SO MUCH QUALITY
just a few of the many reasons why I’m excited for when the tumblr generation becomes parents
Recorded on Jay-Z’s iPhone. No amped mic, no reverb. JUST Bey.
never forget this
we need to sacrifice somebody so Ellen never dies
This is quickly becoming the Hunger Games for douchebags
Haven’t had any contact with my girl for way too long. Looking forward to the reunion, though, babe ;)
Mm, fuck baby. God! I have missed you, get over here!
Portals to Hell by hrmphfft
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS AGAIN FOR MONTHS
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Darren definitely does NOT deserve all of the hate he gets. Sure, hate his character, but Darren is a good man with talent and he has done so many great things, and he doesn’t deserve some of the disgusting treatment he receives.
- A friend of mine went to a charity event, where you get to like take pictures with celebrities, donate money etc. So, she, and her boyfriend, and Darren for a picture, and he said, I shit you not:
UH, JUST, UH, NO… LIKE, JUST GO!
- He literally refuses Klaine, the ship that made him popular, and don’t even get me started on you creeps that ship CrissColfer who make him more like:
UH, JUST, UH, NO… LIKE, JUST GO!
- His parents were rich as fuck, so like okay, that is not the reason that he is a bad person, BUT he is spoiled as fuck. AS FUCK!!
- He disrespects other artists, coworkers to be exact. Whenever there is an interview, like with more people of a show, and he’s on it, he will NOT shut up, and he will always try to be in the front.
- When he does interviews where it’s just him, he sighs like a bitch and rolls his eyes like seventy-six times in a minute.
- Back to the spoiled thing. He’s not just spoiled, he swears like a lot. I swear too, don’t get me wrong, but English is not my first language, so nobody can really understand me.
- On more than one occasion he pretended to play guitar during his performances. Basically there was a track of guitar chords being strummed and shit, and his hands were doing like 10% of the things we could hear. So, he’s basically fake, even though he always says he’s like this fantabulous musician.
- All of his fans are like “OMUGOD YOUR SUU URIGINAL OMUGOD MAKZ ME PREGZIEZ”, which is annoying, but also, they make him look like a motherfucking God, if God existed of course…
So if you say that he does not deserve hate of me, OR ANYONE, you are just fooling yourself.
You make me laugh so hard honey. Keep on tryin’. :) For your friend, ya know, there are many persons at a charity event, so, if Darren really said that, I think some people would have hear it, and it would be a known fact by now.
He refuses Klaine ? ” I’m very proud to be a part of ground breaking relationship that is Klaine “. Wtf is that, babe ?
How do you know he is spoiled as fuck ? I never see him in expensive clothes, usually.
Huh, lol. When he talks about Chris, it is always to say good things about it. I remember he said one day that he was known because he had to work with Chris who is ” a golden globe winner “.
So what ? I roll my eyes too. It’s not because I want to be mean or sarcastic, but because it’s something I just do without thinking about it.
I swear a lot also. When I’m in class, with friends, with my parents. I don’t think it means I’m a bad person.
He does play guitar. We can see it in his auditions videos.
- Let’s take into consideration the hundreds of people who have met him and could only talk about how incredibly genuine and nice he is. I think I may actually believe the different people who meet Darren in different contexts throughout the years over one person who obviously will spin everything so Darren is seen in a negative light.
- He literally is one of the biggest advocates for Klaine. Here are is an actual quote: “Although Criss likes their time apart, he is still holding out hope for a happy ending. “Of course, I want to see them together in the end. Duh,” he said,” from this article. I would find more but you don’t deserve the time.
- There are no indication that he is “spoiled as fuck,” as you so eloquently put it. He works hard for what he has accomplished. As many people have said, he is incredibly down to earth and genuine. Darren continues to say how incredibly lucky he is to be able to do what he wants to do with his life. None of these things support your hypothesis that he is “spoiled as fuck.” Being raised with money does not always mean that you are spoiled. Being raised with money does not negate what you have accomplished in life. Once again, I believe the hundreds of other people who have interacted with him in different capacities than a negative little twerp who loves to hate on people.
- By disrespecting other artists and coworkers you really mean that he consistently talks about how incredible they are and how happy he is to be able to work with them on a daily basis? Here are some quotes about his co-workers: Darren has repeatedly said that he is so moved by Amber Riley’s voice that he has cried during her performance, Darren on Chris Colfer, “Chris is such force of nature, and I was so proud of him and what he created and what he’s done and his honesty with his life and the way he works. It’s really inspiring. So yes, yes I did enjoy it very much,” which can be found in this Hollywood Reporter article. As for interviews, especially ones containing more than one person, the people being interviewed are arranged by the interviewer and, yes, that means that sometimes Darren will be in front. Who gets the most focus in an interview is also determined by the interviewer. Again, Darren is not forcing himself into these interviews. It is just the way it happens.
- Actually, he is know for giving really great interviews where is a very eloquent speaker. He may react to some comments by rolling his eyes or sighing but it may be a reaction that is warranted by the question. When an interviewer makes a joke or when they are interacting on a playful level, is he supposed to maintain a stoic persona? Also, there is probably a huge level of tedium with these questions because reporters ask the same questions over and over and over again. Darren may role his eyes. Chris uses sarcasm. Why is Darren’s facial traits made to be a negative attribute when Chris snark and sarcasm are not? Both of these things are reactions to what is being said and to the reporter.
- There is no correlation between swearing and being spoiled. I don’t even know how this is even a point. Regardless, everyone on the glee cast swears a lot. We have heard stories about this. Why is it a fault for Darren and no one else? Why is it ok for you to swear and not Darren? I don’t even know how to process your argument because it is so ridiculous.
- This is totally and completely false. It is very convenient that you did not provide any explicit examples. He is know for his musicality and for his ability to play a ton of instruments. In fact, he is the only one to do whole tracts live on Glee. The producers used his arrangement of Teenage Dream for the breakup episode and he played it live. As for guitars, there are a ton of videos of him playing acoustic and live to disprove this argument of yours. Here are a few: Misery/This Love, Teenage Dream, Part of Your World. As a person who lives with a working musician, I can assure he isn’t “faking” when he plays the guitar. Now, if you want someone to actually believe these claims, you should probably provide proof.
- How dare his fans actually think he is talent! This absolutely makes him a horrible person. He, of course, is a brain washing villain who plans to take over the world. You totally have convinced me with this last post.
- What you have failed to mention is that he is an advocate for socio-political issues such as human rights as well as various other causes. He and his fans have raised nearly a million dollars for various charities. He also does more charity work than any other actor on Glee. Darren shows his thanks by giving back to the community.
So, Darling, when you want to actually debates someone’s worth by hating on said person make sure you actually bring concrete examples or your argument is going to be blown to shreds like it has here. You cannot sling out empty accusations without actually having something to back those thoughts up. It will make you look like an idiot.
"I asked Darren what advice he had for yc students and he said to always take naps."